Ace Your Couple Photoshoot Poses with 70+ amazing posing ideas
Learn your angles and how to pose! Discover adorable couple photoshoot poses sure to help you shed any posing jitters and feel as confident as ever!
Beautiful couple photoshoot poses ultimately boil down to believable connection, playfulness, intimacy, and the ability to tune out unwanted camera awareness.
‘Unwanted’ is the key since it’s actually desirable for you to always be aware of the whereabouts of your photographer. After all, great portrait photography is fundamentally about perspective, which in turn is affected by your positioning vis-a-vis the camera.
We want you to think of each other rather than about the process of being photographed. The latter tends to result in undesirable self-awareness, holding your breath, open-eye or closed-lip kisses, and stiff poses.
Remember that these are not candid pictures as you’d expect from much of your wedding day. Little details will make a big difference in whether you get magnificently frameable couple photos or mere snapshots.
An experienced portrait photographer will position you in the most flattering light, and provide clear, actionable directions on how to achieve the best couple photoshoot poses.
With that said, you can (and should) work on your couple poses before you arrive in Paris.
And when you practice, keep in mind the following tips:
- breathe abundantly on each other and touch foreheads and/or noses for mouthwatering chemistry;
- be deliberate about the placement of your hands—be it on your partner’s face, neck, hips, heart, in your pant pockets, or holding the lapel of your suit jacket (just don’t let your hands dangle);
- try a tender hug from behind;
- do a fabulous dip;
- how about an epic lift?
- for picture-perfect silhouette couple poses, maintain harmonious interspacing between the contours of your bodies, wear dark and tightly fitted attire, and pull your hair back in a bun;
- never kiss away from your photographer—either kiss in a neutral posture or lean toward the lens;
- Interestingly, the moment before the kiss (lips touch) leaves things up to the viewer’s imagination, which is why this technique is so prevalent in movies and advertisements.
So, if you’re tired of boring, then browse and bookmark this gallery. It contains loads of cute, funny, dreamy, sexy, and romantic couple poses … whether you’re standing, sitting, walking, or even running.
Images for Couple Photoshoot Poses
Want ridiculously adorable outdoor couple photoshoot poses?
You’ll have a blast while learning your angles and how to pose