Your goal is to create an enchanting evening for your beloved, a personalized proposal that is uniquely created just for you and your love story. Most important, you do not want a cookie-cutter experience.
You’re after the perfect proposal concept, the dream location to propose, the most experienced vendors, and a fantastic post-proposal celebration as newly engaged.
But you don’t have much time to research Instagram or Pinterest for ideas … nor do you want to. You want something tailored … just for you and your significant other.
Perhaps you already have an idea but need to refine it and get some help to bring it to life.
You prefer to deal with one person … who knows Paris well, understands marriage proposals, can collaborate with you, present the best options, and handle all the details.
Someone who will be there for you and can be easily reached when you have questions. Someone who will, most importantly, create a magical proposal that will take your partner’s breath away.
This is where we shine … creating one-of-a-kind, bespoke marriage proposals that reflect your love story. We are there with you … every step of the way—from idea generation … to YES!
Why you will love the Custom Proposal Package
- We use your love story and life together to create a proposal that is uniquely suited to you.
- You are working exclusively with an experienced Paris proposal planner through the entire process.
- concept, entirely tailored to you and your partner;
- We help you to find the perfect location for your marriage proposal;
- We manage your budget so that you do not spend more than you want to;
- We create the perfect proposal design concept, incorporating florals and decor elements, personalized touches, and special requests that your partner will love.
- We hire the best English-speaking local vendors, ensuring that you get the highest quality service;
- We centralize communication. You deal with one team … not a multitude of vendors.
- We help you to maintain the element of surprise by limiting your planning communication with multiple vendors, which could be intercepted by “curious” significant others.
- We coordinate and manage vendors and artists so that your proposal plan is implemented to perfection!
- We ensure that you are well prepared for one of the most important days of your life – with a detailed timeline, maps, and proven effective proposal tips.
- You receive unlimited support and guidance via WhatsApp, email, and phone calls.
How it Works
- We start with a complimentary consultation to explore fit;
- Once you book, we will send you a detailed questionnaire to understand you better and the unique love story you share;
- We present ideas that we believe would be perfect for you, review and answer questions;
- Once we decide on the plan, we get to work on securing all the elements to bring your proposal to life;
- On the proposal day, we are on-site, managing the execution of our agreed-upon plan;
- After the proposal, we wrap up all the loose ends while you enjoy the moment;
- Post-proposal, we ensure delivery of all contracted services – photos, videos, albums, etc.
Custom Proposals FAQ
How much time do you need to plan a Custom Proposal?
It depends on the scope of the proposal and how many different vendors are involved. The more elaborate the plan and the more people you need to pull it off, the sooner you should start planning. You should also consider the season. Availability of venues and vendors is more challenging during peak season (spring and summer)…so it’s best to think ahead and book as soon as possible.
While we prefer to have more time for a stress-free planning process, we do have the experience, Rolodex, and connections to pull off a last-minute proposal to perfection!
How much does a Custom Proposal cost?
A custom proposal doesn’t have to be expensive. Instead, it just has to be tailored to you and your relationship. The cost depends on the scope of the proposal. Generally, the biggest expenses are the venue and the decor. Rooftops and other private spaces in Paris will add to the budget. More flowers will inflate the budget.
Our custom proposals range in price from 2,000 Euros for a simple proposal to “the sky is the limit” for over-the-top celebrations. The average proposal budget for a custom proposal is above 5,000 Euros.
How will I know how much my proposal will cost?
Once we establish an idea, the first step, prior to planning, is to create a detailed budget. Here we look at the individual costs—venue, florals, decor, rentals, musicians, our planning fee—everything you need to pull off the proposal. We review the budget together, and you are able to make adjustments, adding or removing services. This way, you can prioritize what is most important to you while not spending any more than your want to.
Only once the budget is approved do we start the planning process.
What’s the difference between the Custom Proposal and the Done-For-You Proposal packages?
The White-glove Custom Proposal is tailored just for you. It has unique elements that are brought together to create your one-of-a-kind proposal with ultimate flexibility.
Done-for-You proposals are budget-friendly preset packages that ensure a beautiful, romantic proposal overall while allowing for very limited customization features.
Custom Paris Marriage Proposals
Get inspired by ridiculously memorable Parisian love stories
Look no further when you want divine privacy and ridiculously intimate Eiffel Tower views. Situated in the posh 16th arrondissement, the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris is synonymous with sumptuous luxury, traditional Parisian charm, and outstanding service. To propose at the Shangri-La, you need to rent a suite with a terrace. Note, however, that the hotel’s suites are not created equal. An experienced Paris proposal planner will take care of planning and logistics.
Established in 1908, the Peninsula is one of Paris’s most in-demand Palace hotels. Expect exceptional service, luxurious accommodations, and breathtaking Eiffel Tower views. Unlike the Shangri-La, you do not need to book a suite at the Peninsula to propose there. Instead, you rent the hotel’s spectacular rooftop terrace, Secret Table. Enlisting a top-notch Paris proposal planner to help with coordination and logistics is almost obligatory. All you need to decide is whether you only want the Secret Table for your proposal or also to enjoy an extraordinary private dining experience afterward.
A scenic private Seine River cruise is one of the logistically most challenging and expensive Paris proposals. Still, the lucky few who can afford it should look forward to a mind-blowing experience with unforgettable views of the City of Lights. Picture exiting the cabin to a ship’s deck covered in a sea of roses, a master violinist serenading your partner with her favorite song, and chilled vintage Dom Pérignon. Did we mention that your private yacht will pull up right in front of the Eiffel Tower? Can you imagine a better place to ask your partner to marry you? Such an elaborate proposal is only possible with an experienced local event planner.