Your goal is to create an enchanting evening for your beloved, a personalized proposal that is uniquely created just for you and your love story. Most important, you do not want a cookie-cutter experience.
You want to find the perfect proposal idea, the perfect location to propose, the best vendors to help you realize your dream, and the most ideal post-proposal celebration plan.
BUT you don’t have much time to research Instagram or Pinterest for ideas … nor do you want to. You want something tailored … just for you and your significant other.
Perhaps you already have an idea, but just need to refine it and get some help to bring it to life.
You prefer to deal with one person … who knows Paris well, understands marriage proposals, can collaborate with you, present the best options, and handle all the details.
Someone who will be there for you and can be easily reached when you have questions. Someone who will, most importantly, create a magical proposal that will take your partner’s breath away.
This is where we shine … creating dream one-of-a-kind marriage proposals for your unique love story. We are there with you … every step of the way. From idea generation … to YES!
- We use your love story and life together to create a proposal that is uniquely suited to you.
- You are working exclusively with an experienced Paris proposal planner through the entire process
- We develop and fine-tune a unique proposal plan, completely tailored to you and your relationship
- We help you to find the perfect location for your marriage proposal
- We manage your budget so that you do not spend more than you want to
- We create the perfect proposal design concept, incorporating florals and decor elements, personalized touches and special requests that your partner will love
- We hire a network of curated venues and vendors, ensuring that you get the highest quality service
- We centralize the communication. You deal with one team … not a multitude of vendors
- We help you to maintain the element of surprise, by limiting your planning communication with multiple vendors, which could be intercepted by “curious” significant others
- We coordinate and manage vendors and artists so that your proposal plan is implemented to perfection!
- We ensure that you are well prepared for one of the most important days of your life – with a detailed timeline, maps, and proven effective proposal tips
- You receive unlimited support and guidance via WhatsApp, email, and phone calls
- We start with a free consultation session to see how we can best help realize your vision
- Once you book, we send you a detailed questionnaire to understand more about you and your significant other and your love story
- We present ideas that we believe would be perfect for you, review and answer questions
- Once we decide on the plan, we get to work on securing all the elements to bring your proposal to life
- On the proposal day, we are on-site, managing the execution of our agreed-upon plan
- After the proposal, we wrap up all the loose ends while you enjoy the moment
- Post proposal, we ensure delivery of all contracted services – photos, videos, albums, etc
How much time do you need to plan a Custom Proposal?
It depends on the scope of the proposal and how many different vendors are involved. The more elaborate the plan and the more people you need to pull it off, the sooner you should start planning. As well, you should take into consideration the season. Availability of venues and vendors will be more challenging in the high season (spring and summer in Paris)… so it’s best to think ahead and book as far out as you can.
While we prefer to have more time for a stress-free planning process, we do have the experience, Rolodex, and connections to easily pull off a last-minute proposal to perfection!
How much does a Custom Proposal cost?
First of all, a custom proposal doesn’t have to be expensive. Instead, it just has to be tailored to you and your relationship. So the cost ultimately depends on the scope of the proposal. Generally, the biggest expenses are the venue and the decor. Rooftops and other private spaces in Paris will add to the budget. As well, with more flowers and luxury requests, the higher you can expect the budget to be.
Our custom proposals range in price from 2,000 Euros for a simple proposal to “the sky is the limit” for an over-the-top proposal. The average proposal spend for a custom proposal in Paris is about 5,000 Euros
How will I know how much my proposal will cost?
Once we establish an idea, the first step prior to planning, is to create a detailed budget. Here we look at the individual costs – venue, florals, decor, rentals, musicians, our fee – everything you need to pull off the proposal. We review the budget together and you are able to make adjustments – adding or removing elements. This way you can prioritize what is most important to you, while not spending any more than your want to.
Only once the budget is approved do we start the planning process.
What’s the difference between the Custom Proposal and the Done-For-You Proposal packages?
The White Glove Custom Proposal is tailored just for you. It has unique elements that are brought together to create your one-of-a-kind proposal, with ultimate flexibility.
Done-For-You proposals are budget-friendly preset packages that ensure a beautiful, romantic proposal overall while allowing for very limited customization features.