Why get engaged on the Secret Table Peninsula Paris?
Centrally located in the heart of Paris, The Peninsula Hotel is known for its exclusivity and outstanding service. While the establishment offers multiple beautiful spots to propose, it is most known for its legendary rooftop, the Secret Table. Expect sublime views of the Eiffel Tower and, importantly, delightful privacy.
No other private proposal spot in the City of Light offers comparable value. Different from the Shangri-La Paris, it’s not required (albeit recommended) to book a suite to propose at the Secret Table. You decide whether to rent the charming rooftop with or without dinner, during the day or in the evening when the Iron Lady twinkles against the romantic deep-blue night sky.
From approximately May through September, you have the option of adding fine dining for two on the Secret Table. How many couples can say their first dinner as newly-engaged was a mouth-watering 2-Star Michelin culinary experience served by a private butler?
Benefits of proposing at the Secret Table Peninsula Paris
- The Peninsula Hotel Paris takes discretion and your experience seriously. That means no unwanted onlookers, interruptions, or other distractions. Just the two of you celebrating an extraordinary moment in your lives.
- Get bigger-than-life views of the Eiffel Tower as your Paris proposal backdrop;
- Personalize the engagement setting the way your partner wants;
- Surprise your partner with an unforgettable private dining experience, including an attentive personal butler; and
- Easy access and comforting timeline flexibility.
How much does it cost to propose at the Secret Table Peninsula Paris?
It’s a loaded question in that the sky, or in this case, your imagination, is the limit. You’re considering one of the most prestigious Eiffel Tower proposal spots and should expect to invest accordingly.
That said, we find that the Peninsula offers the best value in town—notably compared to other private commercial and residential spaces.
Now, without further ado, look at our two most popular Peninsula Paris proposal collections below.
Essential Paris proposal package
The Essential Paris Proposal package is for people who value:
- A private Paris proposal with mind-blowing Eiffel Tower views;
- precious peace of mind that comes from working with the most experienced and well-connected Paris proposal planner in town;
- lovely rose petals and candles to create an unforgettably romantic ambiance;
- professional photo & video (or video reel) documentation of your marriage proposal, followed by precious reactions and spectacular couple photos;
- Priceless timing and planning flexibility that an exclusive palace-level hotel affords.
- Expert Proposal Planner
- Proposal Photography (1 hour)
- Proposal Videography (1 hour)
- Candles and Rose Petals
- Champagne (Veuve)
Platinum Paris proposal package
The Platinum Paris proposal package is for those people who demand uncompromising quality, the utmost attention to detail, and onsite coordination with white-glove service:
- Full-service planning with “day-of” onsite coordination and production;
- exquisite design & décor sure to enchant your partner;
- Delicious private dining with unobstructed Eiffel Tower views;
- private butler;
- professional photo & filmmaking of your Parisian engagement;
- A memorable couple photo & video shoot around the City of Light (optionally the same day or the next day);
- transport in a luxurious vintage car (or modern Bentley/Rolls Royce) with an English-speaking driver;
- a world-class master musician: you choose among a violinist, saxophonist, cellist, harpist, or guitarist to play your partner’s favorite song;
- Toast in style with Dom Pérignon or Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades as you dance the night away;
- Expert Proposal Planner
- Luxury Floral Design & Decor
- Romantic Dining w/ Private Butler
- Proposal Photography (1 hour)
- Proposal Videography (1 hour)
- Next-day Photo Shoot (2 hours)
- Next-day Video Shoot (2 hours)
- Violinist, Guitarist, or Saxophonist
- Dom Pérignon or Armand de Brignac
We’d be delighted to customize an unforgettably romantic Secret Table Paris proposal for you.
Should I hire a proposal planner for my Secret Table engagement?
The short answer is: absolutely yes.
If you’re resourceful and don’t mind researching and negotiating with local French vendors across time zones, you can plan a marriage proposal independently. In that case, we recommend this step-by-step Paris proposal guide.
Still, planning a flawless destination engagement typically entails more hand-holding and greater coordination than a local marriage proposal.
So, it’s an excellent investment in peace of mind to hire a local English-speaking expert who knows the top vendors and is familiar with the Peninsula Hotel—someone who’ll care to understand your vision and handle any challenges with grace.
In short, invest in a trusted partner to manage everything for you. All you need to do is show up and have the time of your life.
The Secret Table Peninsula proposal packages outlined above are merely two options.
No two couples are the same, so you can modify either package as you see fit. We’d be delighted to add any of the following services:
- Room/suite surprise decoration for your first night as fiancés;
- fun scavenger hunt proposal concept;
- additional musicians, such as a duo, trio, or even a quartet;
- professional lighting to match the exposure of your setting with the Eiffel Tower;
- personal shopping assistant;
- VIP private day trips;
- concierge dinner reservations;
The Peninsula Paris Hotel Rooftop Proposal
Your questions. Answered.
Why propose at the Secret Table Peninsula Paris?
Centrally located in the 16th arrondissement, this ultra-chic Palace hotel offers some of Paris’s most stunning Eiffel Tower vistas.
The hotel’s exclusive rooftop lends itself to exclusive privacy, discretion, and above all, an unforgettable romantic first night as newly engaged.
Should I hire a Paris proposal planner?
100%. It is time-consuming and sometimes stressful to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and coordinate local French vendors. Moreover, an experienced and well-connected proposal planner will inspire you with proven, creative engagement ideas.
How much does a Paris proposal planner cost?
Our rates vary based on your specific proposal requirements but assume approximately 15% of the total budget. Reach out to Chantelle for a personalized quote.
Are you available for my preferred date(s)?
We recommend reaching out to us as soon as possible.
Unlike a Paris couple photoshoot, where you’ll mainly interact with one artist, a Paris proposal—notably at the Secret Table—necessitates meticulous timeline coordination and the availability of an entire vendor team.
Should I book a room at the Peninsula Hotel?
While not required, it’s an excellent idea when you value convenience and prestige and want everything to be easy and stress-free.
What Paris proposal services do you offer?
As one of Paris’s premier event planners, we are local experts with unparalleled vendor connections and know-how. That means we can often—even upon short notice—pull off fabulous marriage proposals for you.
In essence, if you can imagine it, we can typically make it happen. Popular requests for proposal-related services include photography, video, floral design, suite embellishment, musicians (violin, harpist, saxophone, or guitar), private dining, Champagne & personalized macarons, …
What happens after I book my with you?
After booking with us, you’ll immediately receive a confirmation with your requested Paris proposal package, date, and starting time(s). Our expert proposal planner, Chantelle-Marie, will contact you to kick preparations into high gear.
What payment methods do you accept and how do I book?
Booking with us is quick: a retainer payment (50% of your overall Secret Table Peninsula Paris proposal package) and a signed contract reserve your preferred date, starting time(s), and vendor team.
We accept all major credit cards and cash.
WITH ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT, I DISCOVERED KISS ME IN PARIS AND ITS FABULOUS PROPOSAL PLANNER, CHANTELLE. OH, WOW, DID THEY DELIVER! THE EXPERIENCE WAS MAGICAL, SURREAL, AND EVEN BETTER THAN EVER IMAGINED. NOW MARRIED, WE REGULARLY REMINISCE ABOUT PARIS AND HOW IMPORTANT CHANTELLE WAS IN MAKING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE.— Jonathan McNabb
Images for Secret Table Peninsula Paris
This gallery represents what to expect when you book us for a marriage proposal at the Secret Table.
- LOCATION: Peninsula Paris Secret Table
- PROPOSAL PLANNER: Chantelle-Marie
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Cengiz, Vincent, Scander, or Laurent
- VIDEOGRAPHER: Vincent, Julia, or Juliana
- TIME OF DAY: daytime or evening
Private Paris Proposal ideas that work
Click here when you’re ready to book your Secret Table Proposal. Otherwise, look at these related resources, which will inspire you.