Locations: Valensole (Puimoisson, Lavendes Angelvin, Mas Saint-Andrieux, Riez, and more)
Proposal Setting: endless rows of fantastic lavender and optionally bordering vivid, towering yellow sunflowers or even the famous Abbaye de Sénanque;
Season: end of June – mid July
Time of Day: sunrise or from approximately 18h30 through 22h (official sunset is around 21h20);
Package: proposal planning, picnic design & decor, photography, videography, string duo or other master musicians, romantic hotel room surprise decoration; private dining for two; vintage convertible for a post-proposal couple shoot.
Proposal Cost: $$
Endless rows of seriously swoon-worthy lavender await.
There’s something dreamy about endless hills of purple lavender as far as the eye can see; the lavender fields of Provence are perhaps the most extraordinary in the world.
Importantly, when you time your lavender field photoshoot or marriage proposal in Provence between late June and mid-July, expect these spectacular fields to be in full purple bloom. We cannot imagine a more sublime backdrop!
- Your love story will serve as the basis for creating a lavender field proposal as unique as the love you share.
- Gain precious peace of mind knowing that an experienced marriage proposal planner will handle all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is show up and enjoy;
- The lavender fields are expansive and geographically spread out. As such, we will come up with the perfect spot for you and map it out with GPS coordinates, so you know exactly where to go;
- based on your marriage proposal budget, we will design the most swoon-worthy spot and hire an experienced vendor team (photographer, videographer, musician, vintage car, etc.);
- Want to pamper your partner all day? We can come up with a pseudo scavenger hunt filled to the brim with unforgettably romantic mini-experiences;
- It can be a tad tricky to communicate with South of France vendors. Most do not speak English well and are not as responsive as in Paris. Hence, it should be comforting for you to know that we will function as a single point of contact for communication (and, if desirable, also for administrative and contractual matters);
- Once we agree on the perfect lavender field marriage proposal concept, we will prepare you well, so you know what to expect and arrive confidently and stress-free;
- Unlimited support via WhatsApp, email, and phone calls.
- Start with a complimentary consultation to explore fit and gain a general understanding of your initial Lavender Field marriage proposal ideas;
- After you book, you’ll receive a simple questionnaire to tell us more about you, your love story, and otherwise manage expectations in more detail;
- We’ll develop insanely romantic, unique, and amazing Lavender Field engagement ideas. Of course, this is merely a starting point where we can further develop any custom proposal concept.
- We will contractually secure all key vendors, design props, Champagne, picnic, a vintage car if applicable, and more.
- On the day of your lavender field shoot or proposal, we’ll be on-site, executing everything flawlessly;
- Clean up the setting after your marriage proposal while you’re already en route to a well-deserved first dinner as newly engaged.
How much time do we need to plan a custom Lavender Field shoot or marriage proposal?
It depends on the scope of your proposal (or photoshoot). The more elaborate the concept and number of vendors, the sooner we need to start the planning process. Also, consider seasonality. The availability of quality English-speaking vendors is reduced during peak season (end of June through mid-July), so it’s best to lock things in as soon as possible.
While kicking off planning earlier is typically a good idea, we have the experience and the Rolodex to pull off spectacular engagements on short notice.
How much does a Custom Proposal cost?
A custom proposal package doesn’t need to be expensive. Instead, it must be tailored to you and delight your partner. The price ultimately depends on the scope of your Lavender Field marriage proposal. Most custom engagements and shoots in the lavender fields range from Euro 2,000-3,000 (you can save money by not renting a vintage car).
How will I know how much my proposal will cost?
Once we agree on the perfect proposal plan, we will immediately agree on a firm budget. Most of the costs are driven by your vendors and a vintage car.
Our proposal planning fee is typically a percentage of the overall budget.
What’s the difference between a Custom Proposal and the Done-For-You Proposal packages?
- A Custom Proposal is created just for you. It includes unique elements that are eclectically pulled together for a one-of-a-kind marriage proposal. Expect white-glove treatment and the ultimate in service.
- Done-for-You Proposals are budget-friendly packages. But don’t be fooled—they are still stunning, romantic, and memorable. So, expect a proven concept with less hand-holding.
Spots fill up quickly. Reserve your Lavender Field photohoot today.
Endless rows of beautiful purple lavender await.