40+ Dreamy Lavender Fields Photos that Will Make you Want to Book a Ticket to Provence immediately
There’s something utterly dreamy about endless hills of purple lavender as far as the eye can see; the lavender fields of Provence are perhaps the most extraordinary in the world.
Importantly, when you time your lavender field photoshoot or marriage proposal in Provence between late June and mid-July, expect these spectacular fields to be in super purple bloom. We cannot imagine a more sublime backdrop for jaw-dropping photos!
Lavender Fields Custom Proposal Package
- Your love story will serve as the basis for creating a lavender field proposal as unique as the love you share.
- Invest in precious peace of mind knowing that an experienced marriage proposal planner will handle all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is show up and enjoy;
- The lavender fields are expansive and geographically spread out. As such, we will come up with the perfect spot for you and map it out with GPS coordinates so you know exactly where to go;
- Based on your marriage proposal budget, we will design the most swoon-worthy lavender fields set-up and hire an experienced vendor team (photographer, videographer, master musician, vintage car, …);
- Want to pamper your partner all day? We can come up with a fabulous scavenger hunt filled with unforgettably romantic mini-experiences;
- It can be a tad tricky to communicate with South of France vendors. Most do not speak English well and are less responsive than in Paris. Hence, it should be comforting for you to have us as a single point of contact for communication (and, if desirable, also for administrative and contractual matters);
- Once we agree on the perfect lavender field marriage proposal ideas, we’ll prepare you optimally so you know what to expect and can look forward to a stress-free, once-in-a-lifetime experience;
- Unlimited support via WhatsApp, email, Zoom, and phone calls.
Lavender Field Photoshoot: How it Works
- Start with a complimentary consultation to explore fit and gain a general lay of the land for your Lavender Field photoshoot or surprise proposal;
- After you book, you’ll receive a simple questionnaire to tell us more about you and your love story and otherwise manage expectations;
- We’ll develop insanely romantic, unique, and amazing Lavender Field engagement ideas. Of course, this is merely a starting point to build your custom proposal concept further.
- We will contractually secure all key vendors, design & decor elements, props, Champagne, picnic, a vintage car, and any other request.
- We’ll be on-site, executing your Big Day flawlessly;
- Clean up the set after your marriage proposal while you’re already en route to a well-deserved first dinner as newly engaged.
Custom Proposals FAQ
How much time do we need to plan a custom Lavender Field shoot or marriage proposal?
It depends on the scope of your proposal (or photoshoot). The more elaborate the concept and number of vendors, the sooner we need to start the planning process. Also, consider seasonality. The availability of quality English-speaking vendors is reduced during peak season (end of June through early July), so it’s best to lock things in as soon as possible.
While kicking off planning earlier is typically a good idea, we have the experience and the Rolodex to pull off spectacular engagements on short notice.
How much does a custom proposal cost?
A custom proposal package doesn’t need to be expensive. Instead, it must be tailored to you and delight your partner. The price ultimately depends on the scope of your Lavender Field marriage proposal. Most custom engagements and shoots in the lavender fields range from Euro 2,000-3,000 (you can save money by not renting a vintage car).
How will I know how much my proposal will cost?
Once we agree on the perfect proposal plan, we will immediately agree on a firm budget. Most of the costs are driven by your vendors and a vintage car.
Our proposal planning fee is typically a percentage of the overall budget but a minimum of Euro 750.
What’s the difference between a custom proposal and a standard package?
- A custom proposal is created just for you. It includes unique elements that are eclectically pulled together for a one-of-a-kind experience. Expect white-glove treatment and the ultimate in service.
- Our standard packages are budget-friendly. Still, they are stunning, romantic, and memorable. So, expect a proven concept with less hand-holding.
Locations: Valensole (Puimoisson, Lavendes Angelvin, Mas Saint-Andrieux, Riez, and more).
Proposal setting: endless rows of fantastic lavender and optionally bordering towering yellow sunflowers or even the famous Abbaye de Sénanque;
Season: end of June – mid-July;
Time of day: sunrise or from approximately 18h30 through 22h (official sunset is around 21h20);
Package: proposal planning, picnic design & decor, photography, videography, string duo or other master musicians, romantic hotel room surprise decoration; private dining for two; vintage convertible for a post-proposal couple shoot.
Proposal Cost: $$
Watch this extraordinary love story unfold surrounded by endless rows of seriously swoon-worthy lavender.
Enjoy a dreamy fairytale proposal captured in the vibrant purple-hue lavender fields in full bloom at the end of June. Thanks to our couple’s ridiculous chemistry, you almost feel like you’re right there with them in Provence, enjoying the soft natural light of the golden hour and the unmistakable scent of lavender.
I can’t recommend Kiss Me in Paris and Vincent more! We had the experience of a lifetime. Vincent is artistic and creative and far surpassed all of our expectations!! If I could give 100 stars, I would!Amy Wolf
Spots fill up quickly, given the limited window of opportunity. Reserve your lavender field photoshoot today.
Endless rows of beautiful purple lavender await.