Does the idea of charming cafés and a few naughty kisses during a romantic evening stroll sound like you?
Then you’ll love this gallery filled with super-romantic Paris couple pictures—taken during the Blue Hour, Golden Hour, and nighttime.
So whether you’re coming to Paris to propose, celebrate an anniversary, or unwind a little with a fun couple photo session, we invite you to explore the most beautiful photo spots in Paris (and how they photograph at night).
Why is Paris Couple Photography by Night (Blue Hour) so Popular?
- It is the most magically romantic time of the day for lovebirds;
- Soft, flattering light ensures no squinting in photos, no blown-out details in your outfits, and no distracting shadows;
- Unique opportunity to get daylight, the Blue Hour, and even nighttime pictures within a single hour;
- An evening starting time means you can hire a professional beauty without losing sleep as you would for a sunrise session.
Images for Paris Couple Photography by Night
- LOCATIONS: Louvre, Montmartre, Maison Rose, Avenue de Camoens, Seine River, Alexander III Bridge, Moulin Rouge, Pont des Arts, Peninsula Paris, Trocadero,
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Cengiz, Scander, Vincent, and Laurent.
- TIME OF DAY: Evening, including the Blue Hour
Want really fun Paris engagement photos by night?
Then don’t delay.