The perfect couple photography package for sunrise and sunset photos in Paris.
Whatever the special occasion—honeymoon, anniversary, engagement, pre-wedding, or a just-for-fun couple photoshoot—a romantic getaway with your sweetheart in Paris promises one of the happiest memories of a lifetime.
Now, since you’re viewing this page, there’s a high likelihood you want a Parisian photoshoot that’s an enjoyable experience and results in breathtaking photographs.
Chances are you’re looking for a fun Paris photographer who will take you on an unforgettable urban adventure. Someone to capture the unique spark you share with your partner as you stroll the most romantic places in Paris.
We have an epic photography package for you: introducing our ‘2+2 Paris Couple Photography Package.’
- You get your photos taken when the light is best, and the City is most romantic—sunrise and evening, including the ridiculously amazing Blue Hour. Good lighting prevents squinting in photos, blown-out outfit details, and distracting shadows.
The Blue Hour’s duration depends on the time of the year, so expect anywhere from a few minutes to a full hour. It’s a unique opportunity to get daylight, striking blue skies, and even nighttime images within a single hour.
- Starting the first half of your photoshoot at sunrise typically means soft, airy, and flattering light. When you want iconic monuments as your backdrop without bothersome crowds affecting your experience or pictures, it’s the way to go.
- Then, when you and your artist reconvene for the nighttime part of your shoot, expect loads of happiness and romance. In the astute words of Woody Allen, “Paris in the evening is enchanting … and Paris after midnight is pure magic!”
- Splitting four hours of photography coverage into two equal parts allows for flow and continuity while avoiding fatigue.
- Another benefit is that you’ll already arrive at your evening session in a second outfit, which saves time better spent with heartfelt laughs and swoon-worthy photos.
Images for Paris couple photography package
- LOCATIONS: Bir-Hakeim, Montmartre, Trocadero, Moulin Rouge, Tuileries Garden, Palais Royal, and Notre Dame.
- TIME OF DAY: Sunrise and sunset, including the Blue Hour and Nighttime.
- DURATION: 4 hours
Couples who consider our ‘2+2’ Paris Couple Photography Package Also enjoy
Check out our 2+2 Paris couple photography package
when you want to really experience Paris and get awesome photo variety.