Art Show Marriage Proposal
Proposing Your Partner With Art Show Marriage Proposal Services
This proposal works best in the morning when there are fewer people around.
You tell your partner that a famous French artist is hosting a “free” exhibit at a location in Paris, and you want to check it out. What your partner doesn’t know is that it is a personal exhibit meant for their eyes only!
You enter the space and make your way down the path of easels. The words on the last easel starts with your partner’s name and a message of love from you, which ends with Will You Marry Me? As she reads it, the musician starts playing your song. She turns around and you are already on your knees.
Starts at €1500
What It Includes
- 6 easels
- 6 large posters. You can choose from 2 options.
- Personalized final poster
- Proposal plan with details
- Location suggestions
- Paparazzi photographer to capture the moment – 30 mins
- Musician – violinist or guitarist
- Videographer – 300 Euros for 30 mins
- Fireworks that go off when she says YES! 120 Euros
- Premium champagne and beautiful floral bouquet – 275 Euros
The proposal is subject to weather conditions. In the event of a reschedule, we will do all to accommodate your preferred time.All public locations in Paris are outside of our control and may be subject to closures, crowds, etc that may affect your proposal