You encourage your partner to stroll around Paris before heading to an elegant brunch or dinner (your significant other is aware of).
Almost fortuitously, you both stumble upon a local French artist who offers to draw a caricature of you for a small fee. Of course, you agree.
However, your partner doesn’t know that said artist has already completed a fabulous drawing of you (based on a photo we previously shared with the artist). The caricature is awesome and sports a “Will You Marry Me” bubble over your heads.
Eventually, the artist asks if you’re ready to see her masterpiece. You step behind your partner, pull the ring box out of your jacket, and drop to one knee. When your sweetheart processes the drawing and turns to you, Goosebumps are guaranteed.
Voila! She says, “Yes!” And we say, consider adding a fantastic fireworks fountain to ignite when she turns around … or when you place the ring on her finger.
Starts at €700
- Experienced English-speaking paparazzi proposal photographer to capture the moment plus a quick couple photoshoot after she says yes (approximately 30 minutes);
- Talented French street artist;
- Fabulous “Marry Me” caricature based on a photo of you as a couple (that you shared with us in advance of your trip to Paris);
- Planning day-of coordination of the proposal by a professional Paris proposal planner);
- Location suggestions.
- Premium chilled Champagne, crystal glasses and a stunningly beautiful bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—€275;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €450 for 60 minutes;
- Additional musician—€350 minimum;
- Fireworks fountain—€120.
We can control almost any element of your marriage proposal experience except for the weather and bystanders crashing your proposal.
When you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
Still, it is crucial to understand potential risks when proposing in a public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we will do all possible to accommodate a time or date change.