The Artist Proposal is sure to make her cry tears of joy.
You encourage your partner to stroll around Paris before heading to an elegant brunch, dinner, or boat cruise (your significant other is aware of this and dresses to the occasion).
Almost fortuitously, you stumble upon a local French artist who offers to draw a caricature (or surprise painting) for a small fee. You agree.
However, your partner doesn’t know that said artist has already completed a fabulous drawing of you (based on a photo we previously shared with the artist).
The caricature is awesome and sports a “Will You Marry Me” bubble over your heads. It can be in black & white or color (additional fee). Alternatively, a master painter can render an exact drawing of your proposal setting.
Here is where you can take the Paris proposal concept in any direction. We can secretly display the painting on an easel as part of your design and decor.
Or, the artist may ask you right there and then if you’re ready to see her masterpiece. You step behind your partner, pull the ring box out of your jacket, and drop to one knee. When your sweetheart processes the drawing and turns to you, Goosebumps are guaranteed.
Voila! She says, “Yes!” And we say, consider adding a fantastic fireworks fountain to ignite when she turns around … or when you place the ring on her finger.
Starts at €900 (caricature in black & white)
Starts at €1,100 (master painter)
- Experienced English-speaking paparazzi proposal photographer to capture the moment plus a quick couple photoshoot after she says yes (maximum of 60 minutes);
- Talented French caricature artist or a master painter;
- Day-of coordination of the proposal by a professional Paris proposal planner);
- Location suggestions with live GPS location in the WhatsApp group on the day of the proposal.
- Premium chilled French Champagne, crystal flutes, and a stunning bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—starting at €295 (depending on your choice of Champagne);
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (ask for sample reels)—€350;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €600 for 1 hour or €900 for 2 hours;
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of coverage)—starting at €300;
- Proposal planning—starting at €750;
- Premium lighting package, including associate to manage lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups, when you’re after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Eye-catching fireworks fountains that ignite when she says “Yes,” or at any other moment during the proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains).
We can control almost any element of your marriage proposal experience except for the weather and bystanders crashing your proposal.
When you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
Still, it is crucial to understand potential risks when proposing in a public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we will do all possible to accommodate a time or date change.
Also, there is always a small chance that your painter is sick. In that case, we will do our utmost to find a worthy substitute on short notice.