Create a Stunning Table with French Champagne and Personalized Macarons
Champagne and macarons say “Paris” in an undeniably romantic way. How about incorporating the quintessential Parisian treats into your marriage proposal concept?
Imagine a romantic stroll with your darling along the Seine River, which we know from countless poems and ballads. As you approach the Eiffel Tower, you come across a dazzling table for two embellished with chilled French Champagne, mouth-watering fruits, and an irresistible personalized macaron tower. You’ll also discover a framed picture, a bouquet of lovely flowers, …
Starts at €1,300
- Beautiful table and two chairs along the Seine River;
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the intimate moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of total photography coverage);
- A lovely arrangement of flowers;
- A framed photo of the couple;
- Premium French Champagne with yummy fruits;
- “Will You Marry Me” personalized macaron tower;
- Creation of a WhatsApp group to facilitate communication with your core vendor team;
- Day-of GPS live location mapping via WhatsApp.
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style vertical video reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (check out Juliana’s page for sample video reels)—€375;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €500 for the first hour of video coverage;
- Custom proposal planning—starting at €750;
- Master musician to play your partner’s favorite song (guitarist, cellist, violinist, or harpist)—starting at €375;
- Professional lighting package, including an associate to manage the lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups when you’re after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Eye-catching fireworks fountains that ignite when she says “Yes,” or at any other moment during the marriage proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains) for thirty (30) seconds. Upgrade to sixty (60) seconds at €160 (2 fireworks fountains) or €240 (4 fireworks fountains);
- Upgrade to a fairytale proposal garden with the Eiffel Tower as your iconic backdrop—price upon request.
Important Terms & Conditions
We can control almost any element of planning your Paris proposal experience except for the weather and preventing curious bystanders from joining (a public proposal spot). Still, when you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
It is crucial, however, to appreciate potential risks when proposing in any public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we’ll do our utmost to accommodate a time or date change, but there is no guarantee of availability.
The second weather-related factor we have no control over is wind. Wind can blow away rose petals, wreak havoc on balloons, and even—in extreme cases—affect the stability of our premium lighting or oversized “Marry Me” letters.
Proposal planning and any set-up-related fees, including Marry Me Letters, flowers & decor, are strictly non-refundable since much of the work will have been rendered by your proposal date.