Let us inspire you with creative, exclusive, and utterly romantic ideas to propose in Paris.
Whether your partner is more of a private person or embraces the limelight, it’s necessary first to understand what she loves. Only then should you kick proposal planning into high gear.
Unless you enlist an experienced local proposal planner, pulling off a memorable proposal concept in Paris can be daunting—notably when you’re doing so from thousands of miles away.
But worry not; we’ve got you covered with the best proposal ideas in Paris, ranging from simple to over-the-top and anywhere in between.
Our gallery has romantic, unique, creative, and out-of-the-ordinary Paris proposal ideas. Expect
- a charming picnic engagement along the Seine River;
- numerous private rooftop proposals with priceless Eiffel Tower views;
- fireworks at a stunning French castle;
- romantic fine dining ideas;
- The most talented master musicians in town;
- super-creative scavenger hunt proposal examples;
- a cinderella-style horse-drawn carriage;
- a winter wonderland proposal setting;
- marquee oversized ‘Marry Me’ and ‘Love’ letters;
- Eiffel Tower restaurant proposal;
- Private Seine River boat engagement.
Images for Paris proposal ideas
- LOCATIONS: Copernic Rooftop, Champs-Elysées Rooftop, Secret Table, Shangri-La Paris, Trocadero, private Seine River boat, Alexander III, Chateau de Villette, Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- PHOTOGRAPHER: Scander, Laurent, Cengiz, Vincent
- TIME OF DAY: Sunrise, daytime, evening.