The most luxurious ‘Marry Me’ letters proposal in Paris. Guaranteed.
“And though years may go
Some day I know
She’ll come to Paris again
And I’ll find her where I lost her
By the lovely river Seine.” ~ Dean Martin
Abundantly referenced in well-known French ballads and poetry, the River Seine is custom-made for lovers.
Picture snuggling up with your soulmate for a romantic evening stroll along the Left Bank … when you suddenly hear a master violinist softly playing her favorite song in the distance.
You approach the musician to discover a fabulous setting flanked by a sea of roses and a sumptuous red carpet leading to oversized Marry Me letters.
The dreamy illumination of countless flickering candles and the glimmering Eiffel Tower create the perfect ambiance to gaze deeply into your sweetheart’s eyes and celebrate love.
Snuggle together to soak up the scenery and share a timeless kiss of equal parts poetry and passion before dropping to your knee to ask your soulmate to marry you.
Then treat your fiancée to an open-air picnic, kick things up a notch with chilled French Champagne, and count your blessings while savoring a view of the most iconic monument in the known universe.
STARTS AT €1300
What’s included in our standard Marry Me Letters proposal setup?
- Delivery, set-up, and clean-up of high-quality Marry Me letters (optionally in red, white, or pink) within Paris;
- Red or white sumptuous carpet;
- 24 candles and accent lanterns;
- Accent rose petals from at least 100 roses;
- Creation of a WhatsApp group to facilitate communication with your core vendor team;
- Day-of GPS live location mapping via WhatsApp.
Recommended Marry Me Letters upgrades
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of total coverage)—starting at €300;
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style vertical video reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (check out Juliana’s page for sample video reels)—€375;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €500 for the first hour of video coverage;
- Custom proposal planning—starting at €750;
- Master musician to play your partner’s favorite song (guitarist, cellist, violinist, or harpist)—starting at €375;
- Chilled French Champagne, real crystal flutes, and a stunning bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—starting at €295 (depending on your choice of Champagne);
- Professional lighting package, including an associate to manage the lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups when you’re after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Eye-catching fireworks fountains that ignite when she says “Yes,” or at any other moment during the marriage proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains) for thirty (30) seconds. Upgrade to sixty (60) seconds at €160 (2 fireworks fountains) or €240 (4 fireworks fountains);
- Sumptuous rose bushes on the sides of the Marry Me Letters (over 100 roses per meter!)— €800 for 100cm. We will be happy to quote for other floral varieties and/or quantities as per your request.
Important terms & conditions
We can control almost any element of planning your Paris proposal experience except for the weather and preventing curious bystanders from joining (a public proposal spot). Still, when you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
It is crucial, however, to appreciate potential risks when proposing in any public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we’ll do our utmost to accommodate a time or date change, but there is no guarantee of availability.
The second weather-related factor we have no control over is wind. Wind can blow away rose petals, wreak havoc on balloons, and even—in extreme cases—affect the stability of our premium lighting or oversized Marry Me Letters.