Marry Me Letters Proposal
The most luxurious Marry Me Letters set-up in Paris. Guaranteed.
“And though years may go
Some day I know
She’ll come to Paris again
And I’ll find her where I lost her
By the lovely river Seine.” ~ Dean Martin
Abundantly referenced in well-known French ballads and poetry, the River Seine is just custom-made for lovers.
Picture snuggling up with your soulmate for a romantic evening stroll along the Left Bank … when you suddenly hear a master violinist softly playing her favorite song in the distance.
You approach the musician to discover a fabulous setting flanked by a sea of roses and a sumptuous red carpet leading to oversized Marry Me Letters.
The dreamy illumination of countless flickering candles and the glimmering Eiffel Tower create the perfect ambiance to gaze deeply into your sweetheart’s eyes and celebrate love.
Snuggle together to soak up the scenery and share a timeless kiss of equal parts poetry and passion before dropping to your knee to ask your soulmate to marry you.
Then treat your fiancée to an open-air picnic, kick things up a notch with chilled Champagne, and count your blessings while savoring a view of the most iconic monument in the known universe.
What's included in our standard Marry Me Letters set-up?
- Delivery, set-up, and clean-up of gorgeous Marry Me Letters (in red, white, or pink);
- Red or white high-quality (!) carpet;
- Heart-shaped balloons (optional);
- 24 candles and accent lanterns;
- Rose petals from at least 100 roses;
- Location GPS live mapping via WhatsApp.
Recommended Marry Me Letters upgrades
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of coverage)—starting at €300;
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (ask for sample reels)—€350;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €600 for 1 hour or €900 for 2 hours;
- Custom proposal planning—starting at €750;
- Master musician (guitarist, cello, violin, or harp)—starting at €375;
- Chilled French Champagne, crystal flutes and a stunning bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—starting at €295 (depending on your choice of Champagne);
- Premium lighting package, including associate to manage lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups, when you're after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Eye-catching fireworks fountains that ignite when she says "Yes," or at any other moment during the proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains);
- Rose bushes on the sides of the Marry Me Letters (over 100 roses per meter!)— €800 for 100cm. We will be happy to quote for other floral varieties and/or quantities as per your request.
Important terms & conditions
We can control almost any element of planning your Paris proposal experience except for the weather and bystanders joining (a public setting). Still, when you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
It is crucial, however, to appreciate potential risks when proposing in any public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we'll do our utmost to accommodate a time or date change, but there is no guarantee of availability.
The second weather-related factor we have no control over is wind. Wind can blow away rose petals, wreak havoc on balloons, and even—in extreme cases—affect the stability of our premium lighting or Marry Me Letters.