We offer romantic, proven, and stress-free Paris proposal packages to help create an unbelievable experience your sweetheart will cherish forever.
Our pre-designed packages simplify the planning process while ensuring that your Big Day is magical and everything you imagined. Expect the breathtaking Kiss Me in Paris look and feel on a more affordable budget than if you opted for a bespoke concept with full-service proposal planner, Chantelle-Marie.
Our marriage proposal packages vary in terms of services, products, and price. Here’s broadly what to expect:
Consultation: we offer our clients a short complimentary consultation to probe whether we’re a good fit. When you already share initial Paris proposal ideas or know your partner’s preferences, we can provide a feasibility check and make broad suggestions. Most consultations end with a call to action for you to engage us as your full-service Paris proposal planner or lock in one of our prêt-à-porter packages. Most packages require a coordinator.
Paris Engagement Plan: we’ll help you come up with creative marriage proposal ideas, including the perfect location worthy of such a life-changing moment. Our team will source the best backdrop based on your preferred date, budget, and time, whether you’re after something exclusive, iconic (i.e., the Eiffel Tower engagement), unexpected, or even a private Seine River cruise. We’ll consider essential elements such as professional lighting, mood enhancers, weather contingency plans, and access before providing a step-by-step outline.
Capture the Special Moment: our Kiss Me in Paris team is known far and wide for providing the most experienced, talented, and award-winning proposal photographers and filmmakers. You only get one chance to capture the perfect proposal moment and context authentically and unobtrusively. As such, we recommend investing in the best visual artist you can afford. A seasoned Paris photographer is typically familiar with popular public and private locations to propose in our city.
Create a Romantic Setup: whether your partner prefers simple, extravagant, or something in-between—when you can imagine it, Kiss Me in Paris can typically make it happen. The spot you choose and the setting you create will directly impact the mood, exclusivity, privacy, and experience. Common requests for design and decorations include:
- Exquisite floral arrangements;
- Oversized (and optionally lit-up) “Marry Me” letters or a jaw-dropping red floral heart;
- Candles, lanterns, candelabra, and other mood enhancers…
- Professional lighting and staging;
- a sumptuous, high-quality red or white carpet;
- Charming Champagne table with irresistible French macarons and other treats;
- Personal touches, such as framed pictures, a memory box with shared memories,…
Why you’ll love our Paris Proposal Packages
- All of our marriage proposal concepts are romantic, time-tested, and swoon-worthy;
- Choose the perfect proposal package that your partner will love and neatly fits into your budget;
- Save loads of time! No need to research, interview, and check the availability and pricing of local service providers. Let our Paris proposal planner do the heavy lifting for you; everyone we recommend is professional, mostly English-speaking, has worked with us, and delivers;
- Travel to our romantic city confidently, knowing your vendor team has been briefed, understands the timeline and your expectations, and is part of a discrete WhatsApp group.
How it Works
- Choose the package that best meets your initial Paris proposal ideas, style, and budget;
- Optionally (minor) upgrade select services, vendors, or creative design elements;
- You’ll receive a detailed timeline (including GPS coordinates of your proposal location, sample videos, and related tips);
- We’ll connect you with your core vendor team via a private WhatsApp group so you can conveniently exchange ideas and share live location updates in real time;
- On your engagement day, we’ll arrive early to ensure that your romantic setting is ready and looks fantastic. All you need to do is show up and enjoy an unforgettably beautiful and fun-filled day;
- After she says “yes,” you and your Paris photographer will typically transition into a fun engagement photoshoot; alternatively, proceed with a well-deserved first dinner as newly engaged. Rest assured that our team will clean up the proposal setting … and (optionally and at an additional fee) transfer your flowers to your hotel suite (and surprise embellish the room).
Paris Proposal Package FAQ
What’s the difference between our classic Paris proposal packages and bespoke concepts?
The classic proposal packages are relatively budget-friendly. They will be breathtakingly beautiful, romantic, and upscale while allowing room for limited customization or upgrades.
They are best suited for people looking for tried and true romantic Paris proposal ideas they can walk right into.
Consider a bespoke engagement when you value a full-service, white-glove dream proposal. Expect a ridiculously magical experience customized to your loved one’s preferences with virtually unlimited personalized elements.
A senior Paris proposal planner will be there for you every step of the way … from initial idea generation and the sourcing of core vendors to flawless “day-of” execution.
Best-suited for discerning clients who value investing in an experienced proposal planner and related peace of mind. Kiss Me in Paris will conceive of awe-inspiring marriage proposal ideas, incorporate lovely personal touches, create a sumptuous atmosphere with stunning decorations, and foresee any contingency plans. In short, expect VIP service with uncompromising attention to detail.
How much time do you need to plan a typical Paris proposal package?
Our sublime packages are based on well-oiled, proven processes. We need less time to source vendors and to execute a flawless experience. That said, our calendar fills up quickly, so don’t delay.
How much does a Paris proposal package cost?
One advantage of our marriage proposal packages is that we can provide a price estimate instantly.
Can I personalize or evolve my Paris proposal package?
Our packages tend to be designed to work “as-is.” They’re lovely, decidedly luxurious, and work. Limited change requests are possible. However, when you want to make wholesale changes, it’s best to upgrade to our bespoke luxury engagements, where you’ll get to work directly with a senior proposal planner or Chantelle-Marie.
Time-tested, classic Paris Proposal Packages
Oversized “Marry Me” letters with the Eiffel Tower as your backdrop are a thoughtful and visually impressive way to pop the question to your sweetheart in Paris. “Marry Me” letters decor settings are not created equal. Our components (the red carpet, the quality and quantity of rose petals and candles, and attention to detail) are second-to-none and superior to what you’ll typically find around town. We never reuse a red carpet or add cheap protective plastic covers. You are encouraged to carefully scrutinize the differences so your partner does not quibble about a used carpet, inferior candles, or poorly-arranged rose petals.
A scenic picnic proposal—along the Seine River, in idyllic gardens, or even on a hotel rooftop—is an intimate and romantic way to ask for your partner’s hand in marriage. We know the most suitable picnic locations and will prepare a dreamy scene for you. You decide between a stylish blanket or a rug to sit on (we’ll add cushions and pillows for greater comfort). Allow us to personalize your picnic basket, including the quintessential baguette with French cheeses, a chilled bottle of Champagne, fresh fruit, and a photo album with your favorite shared memories. Finally, enhance the mood with a talented master musician or a portable, battery-operated sound system.
Dropping to one knee during a planned photoshoot is simple, affordable, and offers several advantages: your Paris photographer has complete control over the environment, positioning, and timing, which is priceless in a busy city like Paris. Since the photoshoot is no surprise, your partner will presumably be on time and dress how she wants to be seen in pictures. We recommend a minimum booking of two hours.
Encourage your partner to stroll around Paris before heading to an elegant brunch or dinner. Almost fortuitously, you stumble upon a local French artist who offers to draw a caricature (or surprise painting) for a small fee. You agree. However, your partner doesn’t know that said artist has already completed a fabulous drawing of you (based on a photo we previously shared with the artist). Keep in mind that you’ll likely require a top-notch coordinator or proposal planner to pull off such an ambitious concept.
Imagine strolling through Paris with your sweetheart when you suddenly encounter a fabulous musician playing your partner’s favorite song. Enlisting a musician will add a delightful personal touch while demonstrating forethought and effort. Importantly, music can evoke powerful emotions and create a more romantic atmosphere. Discover how to enhance the moment by incorporating a master violinist, guitarist, saxophonist, cellist, or harpist.
Pop the question to your loved one under the pretext of an Art Show. Tell your partner that a famous French artist is staging an exhibition and that it is freely accessible to the public, and you’d like to check it out before crowds arrive. What your sweetheart does not realize is that the Art Exhibition is conceived expressly for her. Note that you will need a top-notch Paris proposal planner to coordinate the multiple moving elements, e.g., printing the posters, organizing wind-resistant easels, managing the service providers and timeline, transportation, and more.
Champagne and macarons say “Paris” in an undeniably romantic way. How about incorporating the quintessential Parisian treats into your marriage proposal concept? Expect a gorgeous table for two embellished with chilled French Champagne, mouth-watering fruits, and a macaron tower personalized with your name and engagement date.
Say none of the listed Paris proposal packages are exactly what you are looking for. Or, perhaps, you’d prefer to add on to or modify them. In that case, please explore our Custom Marriage Proposal solutions.