The decor, design, and production team works seamlessly with our planners, which ensures exceptional communication, a cohesive event concept, and flawless day-of execution.
Specializing in extraordinary celebrations, we serve the greater Paris area, including nearby French chateaux, commercial rooftops, private residential parties, and luxury Seine River cruises.
When you work with us, expectations should be high. We have the experience and the Rolodex to improvise on short notice, and there’s almost no request we cannot make a reality.
Commonly requested services include:
- Oversized Marry Me letters;
- Stylish Champagne table with whimsical floral design, quintessential Parisian macarons, and chilled premium Champagne with crystal stemware;
- Elegantly framed photo of you and your sweetheart;
- Red carpet with candles, lanterns, pedestals, and candelabra;
- Accent rose petals;
- Fireworks fountains;
- Real fireworks
- Helicopter transport;
- Elegant master musicians (violin, saxophone, guitar, cello, or harp);
- Professional lighting and staging;
- Rolls-Royce with English-speaking butler;
- Vintage car;
- Surprise hotel suite embellishment;
- Romantic picnics with stunning decorations, comfortable blankets and cushions, a basket of delicious treats, and chilled French Champagne;
How much does it cost to have the “Marry Me” letters proposal in Paris?
The rate depends on multiple factors, including the location and whether you request any popular add-ons, such as stunning floral arrangements, fireworks fountains, or a master musician,… Simply request a quote.