Hire a talented Paris Violinist for your proposal.
Imagine strolling through the City of Love with your sweetheart when you suddenly come across a musician playing your partner’s favorite song.
You pause to enjoy it. The musician strikes up a conversation, asking where you are from. He also inquires about your names. When your partner answers, he says, “You won’t believe this: my psychic said I’d meet you today, and I should give you this note.” He hands your loved one a sealed envelope with a beautiful note that reads, “Marry Me.” While your partner is distracted making sense of the love note, you drop to your knee and produce the ring box. Your partner turns around … voila!
Then it’s time to enjoy your first Champagne as newly engaged. And shortly later, one of our associates will hand your partner a beautiful bouquet of long-stemmed red roses!
Starts at €1,200
What’s included with our standard violinist proposal?
- Master Musician: a super-talented and stylish violinist (or optionally, at a surcharge, a saxophonist, harpist, guitarist, or cellist) to play your sweetheart’s favorite song;
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the intimate moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of total photography coverage);
- Detailed proposal concept;
- Day-of GPS live location mapping via WhatsApp.
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style video reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (ask for sample video reels)—€375;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €600 for 1 hour or €900 for 2 hours;
- Custom proposal planning—starting at €700 or 15% of the budget;
- Master musician (guitar, cello, violin, saxophone, or harp)—starting at only €375 for violin;
- Personalized macaron tower with engraved names and proposal date—€150;
- A stunning bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—starting at €150 (including delivery);
- Premium lighting package, including associate to manage lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups, when you’re after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Fabulous fireworks fountains that will ignite when she says “Yes,” or at any other moment during the proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains).
Important Terms & Conditions
We can control almost any element of planning your Paris proposal experience except for the weather and bystanders joining (a public setting). Still, when you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
It is crucial, however, to appreciate potential risks when proposing in any public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we’ll do our utmost to accommodate a time or date change, but there is no guarantee of availability.
The second weather-related factor we have no control over is wind. Wind can blow away rose petals, wreak havoc on balloons, and even—in extreme cases—affect the stability of a picnic set-up, picture frames, or the musician’s willingness to risk her instrument.