The most glamorous picnic proposal in town: luxury meets functionality in quintessential Parisian style.
Picture snuggling up with your soulmate for a romantic evening stroll through the verdant Luxembourg Gardens or along the Seine River … when you suddenly spot a divinely alluring picnic in the distance.
As you and your loved one approach the set-up, you notice lovely personalized items, such as a framed picture of you both, chilled French Champagne, macarons engraved with your names and the engagement date, and a host of other romantic surprises.
Your imagination is our limit.
Starts at €1,350
What’s included with our standard Paris picnic proposal set-up?
- A scenic Parisian picnic set up, complete with a stylish blanket (or rug) to relax on and a magnificent basket filled to the brim with quintessential French cheeses and baguettes, chilled French Champagne, fresh fruit, and more.
- Detailed proposal concept;
- Creation of a WhatsApp group to facilitate communication with your core vendor team;
- Day-of GPS live location mapping via WhatsApp.
Recommended Paris picnic proposal upgrades
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of total coverage)—starting at €300;
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style video reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (ask for sample video reels)—€375;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €500 for the first hour of video coverage;
- Custom proposal planning—starting at €750;
- Master musician (guitar, cello, violin, saxophone, or harp)—starting at only €375 for violin;
- Personalized macaron tower—€150;
- A stunning bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—starting at €150 (including delivery fee);
- Professional lighting package, including an associate to manage the lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups when you’re after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Eye-catching fireworks fountains that ignite when she says “Yes,” or at any other moment during the marriage proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains) for thirty (30) seconds. Upgrade to sixty (60) seconds at €160 (2 fireworks fountains) or €240 (4 fireworks fountains).
Important Terms & Conditions
We can control almost any element of planning your Paris proposal experience except for the weather and bystanders joining (a public setting). Still, when you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
It is crucial, however, to appreciate potential risks when proposing in any public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we’ll do our utmost to accommodate a time or date change, but there is no guarantee of availability.
The second weather-related factor we have no control over is wind. Wind can blow away rose petals, wreak havoc on balloons, and even—in extreme cases—affect the stability of our picnic set-up, including picture frames, blankets, pillows, etc.
Occasionally, some gardens are irrigated with automatic sprinklers. The specific time when said sprinklers turn on depends on the location and season of the year. Typically, gardens are watered around sunrise. However unlikely it may be that your picnic set-up gets wet, it’s a risk you should be aware of.