The most luxurious picnic proposal in town: luxury meets functionality in quintessential Parisian style.
Picture snuggling up with your soulmate for a romantic evening stroll through the verdant Luxembourg gardens or along the Seine River … when you suddenly spot a divinely alluring picnic in the distance.
As you and your loved one approach the set-up, you notice lovely personalized items, such as a framed picture of you both, chilled Champagne & macarons engraved with your names and the engagement date, and a host of additional surprises.
Your imagination is our limit.
Starts at €1,050
What's included with our standard Paris picnic proposal set-up?
- A comfy seating arrangement comprised of stylish carpets, plush cushions and pillows;
- A fabulous picnic basket filled to the brim with yummy goodies;
- Personalized signage and framed prints;
- Chilled Champagne with real crystal flutes;
- Traditional French baguette with cheeses and fruit;
- A vase filled with gorgeous flowers;
- Proposal plan with details and location suggestions.
Recommended Paris picnic proposal upgrades
- Paparazzi-style, experienced Paris proposal photographer to capture the moment and immediate reactions (approximately 60 minutes of coverage)—starting at €300;
- NEW: a phenomenal 60-second Instagram-style reel, including footage of the actual proposal and priceless reactions (ask for sample reels)—€350;
- Paris videographer to capture the moment and priceless reactions — starting at €600 for 1 hour or €900 for 2 hours;
- Custom proposal planning—starting at €700 or 15% of budget;
- Master musician (guitar, cello, violin, or harp)—starting at €375 for violin;
- Personalized macaron tower with engraved names and proposal date—€150;
- Stunning bouquet of long-stemmed red roses hand-delivered to your proposal spot—starting at €150 (including delivery);
- Premium lighting package, including associate to manage lights and crowds (highly recommended for evening set-ups, when you’re after the vivid blue sky)—€225;
- Fabulous fireworks fountains that will ignite when she says “Yes,” or at any other moment during the proposal—€120 (2 fireworks fountains) or €200 (4 fireworks fountains).
Important Terms & Conditions
We can control almost any element of planning your Paris proposal experience except for the weather and bystanders joining (a public setting). Still, when you work with Kiss Me in Paris, the odds of unwanted interruptions are low.
It is crucial, however, to appreciate potential risks when proposing in any public setting. In the unlikely event of heavy rain, we’ll do our utmost to accommodate a time or date change, but there is no guarantee of availability.
The second weather-related factor we have no control over is wind. Wind can blow away rose petals, wreak havoc on balloons, and even—in extreme cases—affect the stability of our picnic set-up, including picture frames, blankets, pillows, etc.
Occasionally, some gardens are irrigated with automatic sprinklers. The specific time when said sprinklers turn on depends on the location and season of the year. Typically, gardens are watered around sunrise. However unlikely it may be that your picnic set-up gets wet, it’s a risk you should be aware of.