Find the most relevant content to YOU. Fast.
We’re so honored you’re here. Booking a travel shoot or planning a marriage proposal or wedding from thousands of miles away doesn’t need to be a lonely business. We aim to make your life easier and jumpstart your journey while avoiding costly mistakes.
Who is Kiss Me in Paris and what do we do?
Kiss Me in Paris is an award-winning photography, video, and event planning company based in the heart of Paris.
We are here for couples, families, and people who dream of a romantic and fun-filled adventure in the City of Lights.
We use the word ‘fun’ a lot, so come meet us and see if we mean it. You bring your energy and playfulness; we’ll provide the inspiration, experience, and local expertise to make your time with us the highlight of your vacation.
Our services include:
- couple photoshoots (engagement, elopement, anniversary, honeymoon, …);
- marriage proposal photography;
- marriage proposal planning;
- wedding planning;
- French boudoir;
- family and group photos;
- solo traveler, influencer, and blogger photos and video.
Find our best content fast
We have loads of helpful content just waiting to be explored. With that said, and if you are a first-time visitor, we suggest the following:
- handy, how-to guide on Marriage Proposals in Paris
- hire a Paris proposal photographer;
- Dazzle your loved one with a fairytale Shangri-La Paris proposal;
- Most romantic Paris proposal ever (on a private yacht with Eiffel Tower view);
- Eiffel Tower marriage proposal + Photoshoot
- work with the most experienced Paris proposal planner in town;
- 80 ridiculously swoon-worthy Paris proposal ideas;
- Meet Paris Proposal Planner extraordinaire, Chantelle-Marie.
- handy, how to guide to ace your Paris photoshoot;
- book the most fun couple photoshoot in Paris;
- 80+ dazzling Paris engagement photos;
- nail your couple photoshoot poses with 70+ amazing ideas;
- 61 stunning Eiffel Tower couple pictures you can use for your own shoot;
- how to master the Champagne pop (at Moulin Rouge).
How to book with Kiss Me in Paris
Booking with us is quite easy (fingers crossed). Ha!
We recently implemented a new online booking system, which in theory should allow you to quickly secure your preferred date, starting time, artist, and package.
With that said, sometimes technology can get in the way … and, as such, if you’re having any trouble whatsoever, our support superstars are just waiting to assist.
For simple photoshoots, video, and marriage proposals, please book directly online here.
For custom event (marriage proposals, weddings, anniversaries, etc.) planning or for wedding photography and video, drop us a line. Along with your contact info, please already specify your preferred date(s) and tell us a little about you and your event.
3 tips to hit the ground running
- Start with a quick review of our nifty, sortable galleries. Hey, first we need to make sure you love our work;
- All of our artists are fantastic and speak English and French fluently. However, there are real differences in terms of energy, personality, and style. So head on over to our team page and check out their bios and portfolios. You’ll also meet our insanely awesome Paris proposal planner, Chantelle-Marie, and our ever-so-diligent support superstars, Vladimir and Reina.
- When you want to take a deep-dive and learn more about a subject, have a look at our proven, comprehensive Guides. Suppose you want to know specifically what to expect when you work with us, then our Service pages should do the trick.
Get social with Kiss Me in Paris
Need a hand?
In the Heart of Paris.
78 Av. Raymond Poincaré, 75116 Paris